Admission to NLTC is open to:
- Members of New Life Christian Center Alabang
- New Life Network churches and affiliates,
- Born-again Christian believers from other churches, both national and international.
- NLTC does not have an age limit. Pending the application of a minor, we are requiring a document of parental consent. Pending the application of a Senior Citizen, we are requiring a medical clearance.
- Online application form
- *Pastoral Recommendation (to be filled out by the Lead Pastor/Ministry Head through online)
- *Personal Reference Recommendation (to be filled out by the Applicant's Personal Reference through online)
- Scanned Copy of Commitment to Honor Form
- Scanned Copy of NBI Clearance (issued within 3 months prior to enrollment for Local Applicants)
- Scanned Copy of Proof of legal permission to reside and/or study in the Philippines for International Applicants
- Scanned Copy of Medical clearance with chest X-Ray result (issued within 3 months prior to enrollment)
- Approval and Consent Form for Minors
- Take Assessment Exam at NLTC office
- Training Fee
- **Scanned Copy of First Year Training Fee - Payment Clause
- **Scanned Copy of Second Year Training Fee - Payment Clause
All international students bear the sole responsibility for compliance to Philippine immigration requirements. NLTC is not responsible for monthly expenses, including food and lodging.
* NLTC will send an email to the respective Lead Pastor/Ministry Head and Personal Reference (provided by someone who knows the applicant aside from family members or relative).
** Students will sign an agreement for their chosen plan stated in the Payment Clause. School fees are non-refundable.
For New Life Alabang staff: NBI and Medical clearances are not required.
Please email the scanned copy of requirements at email@example.com
NLTC and its programs are not recognized by any Philippine educational regulatory body.